MEAT

If you insisted to know, I have every great bands writing songs for me, songs where i can relates to each of it like the soundtrack of my life. I'm special like that.

Saturday, November 25, 2006

Deep Green

Last time I ate a tasty burger with a purple cabbage. And so forth right at the moment I discovered the existence of a purple coloured cabbage. It tasted like cabbage.

And then I remembered my mom and my ex-nanny brought home and bake a kuih using a purple yam. It tasted like yam.

And my little sister can fry the best fried brinjal with sweet soy ketchup. Brinjal is also a purple vegetable.

'Manggis' is purple, grape is purple, Barney is purple. Barney is a children eating genetically-modified-godzilla-like vegetable monster.

Therefor as expected, I ingeniously concluded that Purple is just another 'green'.

By right, Zainal Abidin should now sing "kulihat unguuuuuu...."

4 Comments:

At 1:20 PM, Blogger Kumprinx said...

Dude, just to let you know. Sure Pekat 4, Lipis Jamming Festival 2006 is on 24th December 2006. Dewan Residen, Kuala Lipis.

 
At 8:26 AM, Blogger syik s. said...

i guess you rite...and i'm wearing purple baju kurung rite now instead of pink, blue, black or white... purple is soo universal...

 
At 1:33 AM, Blogger @nN said...

cant be! mane bley purple is another green... purple is mutual.. tderk satu tderk due.. tp green is not.. i love purple but i hate green especially those sayur in green colour... ouchhhhh... tk sedapppp! =p

 
At 9:24 PM, Blogger mnmlf said...

huhu aku setuju bro...
i love both of the colors.
if pink is new black,
why not cant be the purple is new green...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home