MEAT

If you insisted to know, I have every great bands writing songs for me, songs where i can relates to each of it like the soundtrack of my life. I'm special like that.

Monday, September 04, 2006

This is like... a focking disclaimer!

The calamity and predicament of personal 'profile' in the like of Myspace, Friendster, blogs and job application and others whatnot forms have long been getting in my nerve. I cannot seem to grasp the concept of describing yourself in the utmost sincerity in the sense of no intention to potray a certain trait that would imply some attention, either sympathically or superciliously. Suffice to concure, the only profoundly flattering form of honesty that I may induces on personal 'profile' is to write the obvious of how I want people to see me, however one might see I am actually the complete opposite. This highest noble act of honesty, thus indicate my unconcealable innerself upon admitting it with complete disregard of my own reputation or weather people intepretation and impression of me would be negative rather than positive, as these pretentious insecured lot are known to do.

I might be seen as pooking around on whatever which involves me having to represent myself, but I take this act of virtue as a form of mockery to those who have no balls to admit what kind of person they want to be and how they would like to represent themselves to others, like focking deep inside they heart, long been locked in the dark corner, surpressed by the mean people who enjoy putting everyone down.

you might be physically ugly, but you don't need to feel like you are, if you really dont feel like it.

you might be hopelessly unattractive, but you don't need to feel like you are, if you really dont feel like it.

you might be socially boring, but you don't need to feel like you are, if you really dont feel like it.

you might not be as cool and hip and hot as other, but you don't need to feel like you are, if you really dont feel like it.

I am not sweet and innocent, I have secret evil desire to fcuk my hot classmate. I dont need to pretend or convince others I am otherwise.

I am not dilligent and willingly committed to my duty, I'll take the first chances of 'lepak-lepak' with buddies whenever I get it. I dont need to pretend or convinces others I am otherwise.

I am not a "sweet, normal and simple guy, please fcuking pity me and love me". I am a desperate, lonely and miserable person and I want a hot, loving and interesting girlfriend to make me happy. I dont need to pretend or convinces others I want otherwise.

I am not "willing to work in a tense environment and capable of delivering a task within the given timeframe". I am unproductive especially in a tense environment, I can't stand it when my boss pushing me and babbling around and yelling at everyone and giving me shitload of work I can't even go home at 5.00pm sharp. And i want 5 digit salary with minimum workload. I dont need to pretend or convinces others I want otherwise.

And so i ask, HOW'S THAT FOR NOT BEING PRETENTIOUS?!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home