MEAT

If you insisted to know, I have every great bands writing songs for me, songs where i can relates to each of it like the soundtrack of my life. I'm special like that.

Thursday, July 27, 2006

Delayed Broadcast

This is a bit late, if my maturity began prospering by mean of self experiences at the age of 18 by now it’s already 5 years late to having much point of doing this blog. For the only reason I would want to write a blog is nothing more than having to say things that I can’t really say verbally in real life without making an acquaintance think I am a sentimental whimsical whinnee. I mean for me that’s not a bad thing, but being deep 24/7 is way too much and freaky even for me. There’s a limit of sharing life lessons, some are better kept to ourselves and some are better learnt ourselves. I’m not the type who would call a friend at 3.00am, “dude, I’ve learnt an utterly profound life lesson today, never left the car’s light on when… “. I mean there’s a proper timing and condition to these things, otherwise in malay a friend would think you are ‘buang tabiat’ (acting weird – usually a form of classic indication of your death is near). You only shares personal life lessons when they are needed, as an offering of help, an advice, an opinion, and moral aid. You share it to guide a friend based on your own experience to prevent the same thing from happening to them or to show them your moral support so they know they aren’t alone, that they aren’t the first person who joined and founded the club, and that god hate you no more than the rest of the memberships.

Life lessons that help me or you grow doesn’t come by the same manner nor does it come on a daily basis. Even for a hyper sensitive guy that would be too much to analyze, interpret and be absorbed (of course the harder and harsher one you just have to swallow painfully, these type are obvious in your face kinda twisted fate that require less analyzing). And most importantly each person would interpret every life changing event in their life differently according to their view of life. Some psycho always took things the wrong way. The more positive one have more tendencies to see everything as something that help you maturing, turn everything into a more positive drive toward empowering their mind. I hope I am one of them. Or the least, I like to think that I am.

And thus my point exactly, is to acknowledge here that I am in no truly entitled position to be compelled of inciting you with my VERSION of life lesson, especially by mean of everyday conversation. By god gives normality senseless poking fun shit talking a freakin justice. But, you are always welcomed to discover what’ve made me who I am. At least, that’s what blogging means to me. Blogging give me the chance and adequate time to truly analyze, interpret, making sense out of everything, concluding implicit answers and redeem my insanity to what life have bestowed upon me, the kind of therapy that coming from the clarity and sound thinking that I usually get from writing, and writing my heart out.

If life is truly a big freakin juicy story, regardless of how uninteresting and boring others may see, and if it was written and directed by god, so there bound and ought to be some moral behind it. Because I doubt it that god would write anything trash. And blogger are commentator of their life and everyone around them, they are the one who concluded if the stories make any senses. And then the stories-lovers, the opposed criticizers, the blog-whores, and the sympathizer alike, would do their job, weather they would cherish the stories, despise it, learn from it, relates to it.

The stories would end eventually, but feel free to keep tuning in while I and the rest of the story-teller a.k.a blogger, bother to document it. Nonetheless welcome to my show, staring me and the rest of the casts, directed by you know who. I don’t expect you to enjoy it thought.

2 Comments:

At 2:03 PM, Blogger Kumprinx said...

ko punya tag tu problem. sila ejas.

 
At 9:43 AM, Blogger stamborello said...

dah pening dah aku nak ejas, apa kata aku anto skript templete blog ni kat ngko pastu ko ejas apa yang patut, sebab aku ejas guna explorer, so dia tak compatible bila bukak guna firefox, tak tau la gua bukan orang komputer

 

Post a Comment

<< Home